onsdag 4 november 2009

A sleepless night ...

I can not sleep. Is a great feeling in my body that I would soon show. I can not swallow the disappointment or anger. I feel damn disappointed. But you only see happy out. Is this how you want it? Is the war you want so you will definitely not be without it. I obviously can not do the right under you. But you can absolutely NEVER do wrong. And do you believe that a pardon would be enough for this? So you can forget it. You have betrayed me + that you have lied to me in the face, then there is nothing to say sorry to. For a pardon does not exist more in my world. I thought we had a friendship. But they turn out to be fake people who tried eh my friends. I just want to go to bed now but I do not know just how I want to shout out to remove all the rage. But they are silent & no one hears me. What should I do for me to fall asleep for a few hours. You are hiding reached for me. Is it still a new truth, perhaps that is hidden somewhere? I can not be with you more. You are so terribly pathetic that they hardly know whether to laugh or cry. This really sucks life & life is full of lies & fake people.



Those who know WHAT I mean & WHO I mean quite understand my feelings, anger & disappointment ..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar